Revenue AnalystCategory: Accounting/Finance
This position will be working for a not for profit foundation, tracking revenue, reporting and researching fluctuations, preparing forecasts, and maintaining receivable records. A big part of the position is interacting with departments regarding specific revenue gifts and tracking restricted funds. Additionally, the job will be responsible for supporting the CFO with special projects, participating in the year end audit, keeping up with tax requirements and compliance, and producing management reports.
- Must have 3 years of experience in a not for profit organization.
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with Blackbaud and Financial Edge appreciated.
- Free parking, excellent benefits, generous PTO, and a contribution to a long term savings account.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com