Information Security AnalystCategory: Technology
Want a chance to job a growing team? Do you have Network and/or Systems Administration experience, but want your career to move towards Cybersecurity? Then we have an opportunity for you. A growing company with a close IT team is searching for a Security Analyst.
As the Information Security Analyst, you will be helping the team with Network and/or Systems Administration, but spend a majority of your time monitoring the Security of the organization.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments using Nessus
- Use Splunk to monitor and deck malicious behavior and attacks on the network
- Use KnowBe4 to prevent phishing attacks
- Block and manage domains in Office365
- Set and maintain security policies
- Work with auditors
- 5 years of experience working as a Network and/or Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC, especially GSEC), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) preferred
- knowledge of vulnerability testing, event log monitoring, application monitoring, risk analysis and compliance testing
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com