Senior AuditorCategory: Accounting/Finance
The Senior Auditor develops and implements audit plans of internal business processes and controls, develops recommendations to Business Unit management based on audit finding’s root cause in order to enhance and improve operations, reports on audit findings and resolution to company senior management, and monitors the status of Corrective Action Plans to ensure they are being implemented to remediate control weaknesses and mitigate risk.
- Interview and observe process owners to document the process and identify the key controls imbedded in the process
- Assist in the planning process in order to clearly understand the audit scope and objectives.
- Conduct appropriate background research for the assigned project
- Execute the audit program or project plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Project Management skills including the ability to deliver assignments on time and within budget
- CPA or CIA designation with 2-4 year auditing experience
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org