Staff AccountantCategory: Accounting/Finance
The Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for the day to day recording and review of financial transactions to the general ledger to support preparation of consolidated financial statements and subsidiary financial statements. The associate will utilize systems to prepare variance analyses, performing account reconciliations and communicate with internal and external business partners.
- General ledger recording and reconciliation.
- Prepares, records, and analyzes financial transactions for assigned accounts.
- Performs account reconciliations and analyses to identify issues in transaction processing, prepares estimates for and analysis of accruals and corporate forecasts.
- College degree in accounting
- Working toward CPA or CMA
- Experience with financial systems
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com